Author Topic: How do I get forum access?  (Read 3441 times)

Offline Administrator

• Wizard
  • Rookie
How do I get forum access?
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:56:06 AM »
The Thunderbowl Forum is a private members forum restricted to members of our table top league, active tournament players, and Thunderbowl alumni.

With the exception of our Recruitment, Non-members, and Announcement forums which are public and open to casual response, the majority of the forum remains private strictly to protect the identities of the members of our table top league. Only registered users may look up a User's Profile and a User's Profile on this site contains a coach's email address, phone number, and maybe even their full name and address.

If you wish to become a member of the Thunderbowl forum, you must fit one of the following criteria:

1. You are recommended by a current member of the Thunderbowl forum.
2. You introduce yourself at one of our Game Days or Tournaments.
3. You introduce yourself via our public forums, email, and in person.
4. You join our table top league.

Any other requests will unfortunately remain within our User Pending file until one of the above criteria is satisfied. My apologies for any inconvenience or the appearance of elitism, but again there are plenty of Blood Bowl related URLs interested parties can join such as fumbbl.com, thenaf.net, and of course talkfantasyfootball.org. This forum is strictly for members of the Thunderbowl Blood Bowl league.

Thank you for your understanding.

General Jason.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:01:53 AM by poundfist »

Offline General Jason

• Treasurer
  • Da' Management
  • Star
    • Thunderbowl
Re: How do I get forum access?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »
This is an amendment to the post above. Thunderbowl has recently over the last 6 months opened up our forum to the Blood Bowl world at large with the introduction of our Thunderbowl Community Boards. Unlike the League Discussion, BC-League, and Thunderclub threads, the Community Boards are open to the general public for viewing and posting. For those who wish to join our forums please feel free to register. In order to avoid spambots our Forum Administrator Warpstone first needs to approve your membership, after that you're good to go.

If you have any problems registering please do not hesitate to contact me via our webmail @ thunder-bowl@hotmail.com

Hope to see you online.

Best regards,
Gj.
Do not feed Trolls - they regenerate on a 4+.